We have now confirmed the food and drink for the big day which barring any last minute changes will be as shown below.
VERY IMPORTANT! Please let us know if you have any special dietry requirements such as a food allergy or you are a vegetarian by calling us or sending us an email through the Contact Us page.
Post Ceremony Canapés
- A selection of Canapés will be available including;
- Baby jacket potatoes with a selection of fillings.
- Croque Monsieur.
- Thai scented confit duck spring rolls.
- Bucks Fizz.
- Orange Juice.
- Mineral Water.
Wedding Breakfast (Adults)
- Starter: Tomato & basil soup topped with basil oil.
- Main Course: Supreme of chicken with button onions, smoked bacon and chives.
- Desert: Lemon tart with rasberry creme.
- White Wine: Pouilly Fume, Cuevee Du Tronsec, Joseph Mellot.
- Red Wine: Beaujolais Villages, Louis Jadot.
- Champagne: Verve Clicquot.
- Coffee or tea & sweetmeats.
Wedding Breakfast (Children)
- Chicken Goujons and Chips.
- Assorted soft drinks.
- A goody box with loads of cool stuff.
There will be a finger buffet with a wide selection of food including;
- Selection of freshly cut sandwiches.
- Chicken teriyaki kebabs.
- Stone baked prosciutto pizza (cheese & tomato).
- Lincolnshire sausage platter.
- Chicken ceasar wraps.
- Cajun spiced mini roast potatoes.
- Shredded sweet & sour beef spring rolls.
- Wedding Cake.
- A great selection of beers, wines & spirits will be available at the private bar.
Vegetarian Main Courses
If you require a vegetarian main course then you need to let us know as soon as possible. Please see the note at the top of the page.
Vegetarian main courses are available for the Wedding Breakfast including;
- Open field mushroom & spinach tartlet with garlic cream & rast vegetables.
- Tian of medeterranean vegetables, buffalo mozzarella, aubergine caviar & houmous.
- Chickpea & vegetable curry with almond pilau rice.
- Braised vegetables en papillote with herb gnocchi, white wine and torn basil.